Goodie Bags – The Green Collective

The Green Collective are Rylee and Emma, two people devoted to making high quality product with a low environmental impact. Based in Nelson, New Zealand, they make every possible effort to work with local and New Zealand organisations before any others. Helping people to live more sustainably is their foremost priority. This is why we have chosen them to be our first featured product for Use Good Stuff. They make GREAT stuff, and we think more people should know about it! The first product released by The Green Collective is the Goodie Bag. Goodie Bags are lightweight and versatile, and come in a range of great colours.

slideshow_6

It is very common to see people with reusable shopping bags these days, which is excellent. Inside those, however, are those pesky, plastic produce bags which often end up in the bin after a single use. Goodie Bags are reusable, washable, and made from internationally certified materials, meaning they are without the nasty chemicals that harm us and our environment.

We got to sample a set of these bags, and we absolutely loved them. Not only are they a great replacement for plastic, they have so many other uses around the home as well. We found them quite handy for washing veggies and organising storage spaces. They will also be put to use the next time we travel, to make packing and organising luggage a wee bit easier!

slideshow_10

You can fit HEAPS into one Goodie Bag. They are small, but don’t let that deceive you! Their website claims that they can get at least 8 oranges into one bag. Not impressed by that? I don’t even believe you, because that’s awesome. The first time I used mine at the supermarket, the checkout assistant told me my bags were “cool”. I liked that.

Do yourself and the planet a great big favour. Check them out at www.thegreencollective.co.nz and on their Facebook page. They are often sharing cool new ways to use their product – try them out for yourself and see if you can add to the list!

– EB

Advertisements

9 thoughts on “Goodie Bags – The Green Collective

1. vitalita derma says:

Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you might be
    a great author. I will make certain to bookmark your
    blog and may come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great posts, have a nice holiday weekend!

Liked by 1 person

2. carros usados en cucuta says:

Superb blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspieing writers?
    I’m hoping to start my own website soo but I’m a little lowt on everything.
    Would you advise starting with a free platform like
    Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many chooices out there that I’m totally overwhelmrd ..
    Any recommendations? Kudos!

Liked by 1 person

3. UseGoodStuff says:

Hello! Thank you for checking out our blog and taking the time to comment! It depends on what you are wanting to do with your website, but the free WordPress platform has been the perfect start for us. We do not make money out of our site so need to keep costs as low as possible, while still creating good looking content. WordPress has allowed us to have that balance, so I would definitely recommend it as a good starting point 🙂

4. James Dondero says:

But 3 hours or your day you are doing the activities that earn you your income.
    With the increasing demands in our lives and the never ending
    cycle of feeling like there. I apply the four functions of management to my organization whenever I am involved in the process of making changes or creating new policies and procedures.

5. emulateur 3ds says:

Hiya very cool website!! Guy .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally?
    I am glad to search out a lot of helpful info right here within the
    publish, we need develop more techniques in this regard, thank you for sharing.
    . . . . .

6. nowe mieszkania w łodzi says:

Maamy przyjemność zaprezentować Państwu naszą najnowszą realizację: nowee mieszkania w Łodzi.

W wyjątkowym miejscu, w otulinie zieleni, powstaje nowoczesny
    budynek Apartamenty Braterska 18. Oferowane przez naas noae
    mieszkania znajdują się niemal w samym sercu miasta .
    Położenie w prestiżowej dzielnicy, w zielonej części Łodzi, sprawia, że wszelkie
    atrakcje miast są na wyciągnięcie ręki. Dziesięciominutowy dojazd doo centrum,
    bezpośrednia bliskość elitarnych szkół i uczelni (Politechnika Łódzka).
    Wyjątkowe miejsa spotkań oraz sąsiedztwo parku,
    centrów handlowych (także z kinopleksem) są niewątpliwym atutem nowej inwestycji, którą
    Państwu przedstawiamy. Mieszkaznia na sprzedaż Łódź